Lemoore, Hanford, Fresno, Visalia, Tulare, Tri-County Area

• 20 February 2018 at 1:53 pm #956
    Francis Daugherty
    Participant

Hey all you Cen Cal freedom fighters! Glad you’ve found you’re way to The Zeitgeist Movement ๐Ÿ™‚ and if you’re in Kings County then you’ve made it to the right chapter. If you are joining us from the greater tri-county area (Fresno-Kings-Tulare) outside of Lemoore, that’s ok you’re are still in the right place. Although, considering not all are capable of travelling to Lemoore to make meetings and such, I encourage you to create a chapter for your town or city, and if need be I will happily act as a coordinator for our wide spread, yet still connected, central valley area to help alleviate the pay load current admins and coordinators are taking on as this movement grows and we grow it. As the main structure and global site are being built we encourage all who have experience in computers and managing of sites, groups, forums, pages, etc. to find and connect with a state coordinator or US coordinator and provide your assistance, it will be greatly appreciated. Let’s get connected! Educate ourselves while educating others! Yeah shit is messed up we know, but given scientific and technological advancement we can now begin to fix it! So let’s fix this shit! Not leave it to the following generations! This is our world and we act now!

To get connected; so far I only have an email address and facebook group set up to contact myself and others, but that will obviously change as everything moves forward! Any questions or comments do not hesitate to get in touch:

tzmlemooreca@gmail.com

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TZMLemooreCA/

Peace & Love, We Are One

-Dillon Francis

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.